View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Memorial Day Parade w/ Jersey Jeepers 

Post Memorial Day Parade w/ Jersey Jeepers
Please let me know if you want to attend this with us via our forum or call 910-352-8367

We have been respectfully invited to be a part of the Mount Arlington Memorial day Parade on May 26th 2014!

Who:Jersey Jeepers
What:Mount Arlington Memorial Day Parade on Memorial Day
Where: Starting at Mount Arlington Public School (Kadel Drive side)
When: Monday May 26th 2014. Line up is at 9:30 am with the Parade beginning at 10:30 am

Notes: You will need to keep a passenger side open for a Veteran. You may not have a Vet in your vehicle but they asked that we keep it open just in case. We need to have clean Jeeps and were asked to fly "Old Glory"to the max! There is no max amount of jeeps
allowed so the more the merrier! If you have friends with jeeps that wish to be in the parade, by all means invite them to come! Also if we have and Veterans that are driving from our club please PM me with all of their military information if they will be present and driving on the day of the parade.

We hope to see you all there! Again, this is a really positive way to get our name out there in a good way! Bring candy to throw at the kids if you wish...lol I meant to the kids.

Thanks, Hope to see you all there
James JJ-Pres.

http://jerseyjeepers.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1856

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]