View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
LUCKY CHANCE DRAWING FOR SMITTYBILT WINCH 
JT4x4

Post LUCKY CHANCE DRAWING FOR SMITTYBILT WINCH
JT4X4 IS DOING A LUCKY CHANCE DRAWING FOR A SMITTYBILT WINCH MODEL #XRC8 WITH ALL PROCEEDS GOING TO THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY’S RELAY FOR LIFE.

TICKETS ARE $5.00 A PIECE OR 5 FOR $20 and THE DRAWING WILL TAKE PLACE ON JUNE 1, 2010 YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO YOU.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE TICKETS, YOU CAN DO SO THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
1. YOU CAN PURCHASE TICKETS VIA PAYPAL BY SENDING PAYMENT TO EMAIL ADDRESS MOOSIN@ATT.NET
2. YOU CAN SEND MONEY TO US AT 5 MARY STREET, WATERFORD, CT 06385 (ATTN: MELANIE LAWTON) – PLEASE PROVIDE EMAIL ADDRESS
3. YOU CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS IF YOU ARE LOCAL TO DROP OFF THE MONEY
ANY PAYPAL OR MAIL REQUESTS WILL RECEIVE THE TICKET NUMBER VIA EMAIL. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO GIVE US YOUR NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO GET YOU THE WINCH SHOULD YOU WIN, IF ITEM IS SHIPPED IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER TO PAY FOR POSTAGE (IF YOUR CLUB IS A MEMBER OF NOVA ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE FOR US TO BRING THE WINCH TO THE NEXT REGION MEETING IN JUNE)

AGAIN, ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE GIVEN TO THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY FOR THE RELAY

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT MOOSIN@ATT.NET OR (860) 444-2954

AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP IN THIS GREAT CAUSE

MELANIE & ED

Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:01 pm
JT4x4

Post Re: LUCKY CHANCE DRAWING FOR SMITTYBILT WINCH
Just want to add a shout out to SmittyBuilt for donating the winch and being a quality company. I had broken and then lost the handle to operate my XRC8, (someone tried to operate it with their foot and broke it off) so I called them and told them what happened. They said "no problem we have a replacement kit for the handle assembly and will ship it, you should receive it in about 5 days". Sure enough I received it in four days no questions asked, no money needed.

I'll be buying some tickets!

Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:20 pm
JT4x4

Thanks Rock!!

The winch was donated by 4wd Hardware! They really stepped up to help out a great cause. The money raised for this drawing will go to our Relay team, which was started last year in memory of my Dad, so this hits really close to home. Hopefully we will have a great turn out!!

Thanks again!!

Mel

Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:45 pm
JT4x4

I hope a few of the Nova members will help out with this drawing, this is for a great cause... All the money that comes in goes to the American Cancer Society Relay for Life.
Even if you do not need the winch, someone in your club does or you could just sell it on craigslist and make a few bucks.
So for twenty dollars you could really help out with this and feel good about giving a little back and possibly win big.......

Thanks in advance,
Will

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:54 pm
JT4x4

Congratulations to BlacXjeep fior winning the winch

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:31 pm
JT4x4

Thank you JT4x4 and Thank you smittybuilt. Tested it at BTC a few times, and it worked great!!! :clap:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]