View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
JT4X4 TFT Success! 
JT4x4

Post JT4X4 TFT Success!
First and formost JT4X4 would like to thank all the people who attended our toy drive this year, it was the largest and most successful one yet. It wasnt too many years ago when we took on the challenge of hosting this event, and for the first few years it went great. Then the economy and weather hit, and attendence was greatly affected. We put our heads together and tried to come up with ways to improve each year, and through trial and error we feel like we are finally getting somewhere. But there is always room for improvement.
So please post up what you liked and disliked, or could use some more improvement. Dont hold back, with everyones input we can hopefully continue this event, and improve everyones experience, therefore contributing to the goal of getting all these toys to more children every year.

Thank You All
Ed C
JT4X4 V.P.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:42 pm
LIOR

Post Re: JT4X4 TFT Success!
I've only attended 2 T4T runs. Both were tremendous. The location/trails are great, the food is great, the members of JT4x4 are great, the attendees are great....hard to "improve" on "great".....well done!!! If there was criticism, last year was rainy, this year was perfect. Can you arrange for perfect weather for the future runs?

2002 TJ

Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:42 pm
HV4W

Your guys hosted an awesome event that would be very hard to improve upon. I think everyone had a great time, even with all the carnage. Having lots of JT4x4 helpers was great and proved invaluable for me. On the trail Ed, Roger and Brent from JT4x4 were watching our group at the end of the day. They noticed and stopped me just after my shock and limiting strap mount broke. If I had driven forward the suspension would have hyper extended causing the driveshaft to bind and then serious breakage. Last time that happened the Atlas transfer case output shaft sheared.
This time thanks to you guys I just had to weld up a stronger mount Saturday night and got to go wheeling again Sunday!
Thanks again for an awesome day!

Send me the food receipts so NOVA can reimburse $300.

Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:14 pm
LIOR

1.) add foam padding to some of the rocks
2.) invent and install a Tie Rod Vending Machine!!!!(could also include items such as Oil, Spark Plugs, Tools, and Skittles)

98 xj
12 Ram 6cyl,4doors,6wheels
67 Fairlane
63 chevy II crew cab
a wife, a dog, baby Laney
and one sweet lance camper

Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:43 am
Profile WWW
JT4x4

nojeep.noefi wrote:
1.) add foam padding to some of the rocks
2.) invent and install a Tie Rod Vending Machine!!!!(could also include items such as Oil, Spark Plugs, Tools, and Skittles)

we'll look into that, LMAO!

Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]