View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Rausch adding 1,250 acres 
HV4W

Post Rausch adding 1,250 acres
I found this in the Jeep forum:
This may have been posted and discussed already but I didn't see it. Popped up as a thread on thenewx.org and as it is of common interest I thought I'd share it. Cheers

Originally Posted by Bruce @ Rausch Creek Off-Road Park
Everyone at Rausch Creek Off-Road Park is excited to bring the news of "new land" to you. That's right, we are adding 1,250 acres to your wheeling pleasure starting in April (or sooner). RC has been able to work out a deal to use 1,250 acres across the street from our current location. This land has been used on a part-time basis for high speed racing. The master plan is to start cutting trails in the woods and adding a ton of additional mileage to the park's trail network. This area has some features that we don't have on our normal area (long hill climbs, washouts, open mud pit areas and much more). Part of this area will be closed from time to time for our RCrocs races and other events but these dates will be listed on our website ahead of time.

Now hear me out please!!!! With this increased land there is a cost. If you choose to wheel on this new area there will be a $10 fee to venture to the new 1,250 acres. To acquire this land there was a cost to RC and so that is why it is passed along to you the wheelers. So it is real simple. When you check in each day there is the normal fee of $35 for the current land we use or $45 for the current land and the added 1,250 acres.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:08 pm
LIOR

Post Re: Rausch adding 1,250 acres
Awesome! LIOR has a ride scheduled for May. So I have 4 months to save up the extra $10. :mrgreen:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:35 pm
HV4W

howler4x4 wrote:
Awesome! LIOR has a ride scheduled for May. So I have 4 months to save up the extra $10. :mrgreen:

That's less than .09ยข per day :banana:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:50 am
E4W

Sounds worth it to me.

:banana: :bow: for "more" wheeling areas.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:34 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]